Happy Birthday Grandma Clark!

Monday, June 11, 2012

Well I love being here in Vallarta! Elder Heath and I have learned a lot since we were companions back in Xalisco. We baptised Pablito last week. Ed's family got reactivated and he is as excited as can be. This week we had a great expreince with the daughter of a recent convert. She is alsmost17 years old and has not really ever wanted to be baptized, but we really pushed the Book of Mormon with her and she was completely converted! It was a great experience. We are teaching a couple of families right now. One family has listened to the missionaries before but never went to church. We brought the dad and two of the kids yesterday and they absolutely loved it, especially the the dad. He kept saying "this is the place where my family should be." We trying to help a couple get married this week so that Hermana Melchelly can get baptized. We need alot of prayers for her.  We had a baptism and it was an awesome experience! I loved it. There are iguanas everywhere here. I see white people everywhere too. They all love to talk to us.
Well I love you all. Happy birthday grandma!
 Iguana
View from my apartment

0 comments: