CABRA

Monday, May 7, 2012




Elder Tapia and I did a lot of divisiones this week and we had interviews with the president, so we didn't have a lot of time to work in our area But Hermana Jakie was baptized. We had the baptism service with a couple of other missionaries from the zone and a ton of people were baptised. We had to postpone the baptism of hermana Monserat til the next week because her aunt, who is member, is coming in from Vallarta to watch her be baptised. I am so thankful that the lord is blessing us with so many opportunities to teach people and watch them progress! We found a family this week who looks like they have a lot of potential. We finally received a ward mission leader and he is helping us a ton! Now if we could only get a bishop in this ward. Well I am super excited for mothers day! I want to Skype again. There are a few families in the ward that have skype so I will get it done. I am thinking about calling at 4 or maybe a little earlier like 330. But send me your skype address so I can call. Thanks for the pictures. I read in the ensign a talk on the atonement that I really liked by Elder Bednar. I love you all! Talk to ya Sunday!!!!!!

0 comments: