Leopolo's Baptism!

Monday, July 16, 2012


Hermano Leopolo got baptised!!!! It was  a great experience! He had been doing all he could do get work off Sundays and the Sunday of his confirmation they told him he had to work, but he said with a big smile " I am not going" so he didn't and he got confirmed. He has a lot of faith and has progressed a lot. We are planning on preparing a baptismal service this week for a 17 year old named Luis. He is completely escogido and wants to be clean from sin. But his dad doesn't want him to be baptized. We are praying a lot for Luis that everything works out for him Saturday. We had a conference with our new president. He is a man! He is way spiritual and has already helped a lot. The mission is going through a lot of changes and we are going to Guadalajara tonight to a council to talk about all the new plans. I love the mission. I am growing everyday and my testimony of My Father in Heaven is made more and more strong. Personal revelation is the greatest tool in life. I love you all! 

0 comments: