Hola!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

 Well it looks like Elder Esquivel and I will be having our 3rd change
together! I haven't had a companion for that long ever in my mission. But Iam pretty happy it is Elder Esquviel. We are good buddies. This week was atough one. We are having some problems finding new investigators. Acompanionship just got taken out of our ward, so now our area has doubled insize. It is one of the biggest, if not the biggest area in the mission. ButElder Esquviel and I are excited. We are praying and working really hard tohelp strengthen our ward. We are preparing the Wife of Jose Eduardo to getbaptized this week. She bore us her testimony the other day. She said shewas working and a few "preachers" came by and saw her Book of Mormon andstarted saying a whole bunch of anti-mormon stuff. She simply responded tothem that the Church has helped her a ton to have a better family and shehas seen huge changes in her husband thanks to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.They couldn't say anything against her testimony. We were really happy tohear that experience from her. I am very thankful for the Church and Iknow that I have been made a better person thanks to being obedient to thecommandments. My companion and I were attacked a lot last week by people whodidn't want to accept the restored gospel. But we just do what Helaman andhis brethren did and "baptize unto repentance all men whosoever wouldhearken unto their words." alma 48:19.Well we are sure praying that more people will start hearkening untoour words. We know they will come. Well I love you all! Thanks for all ofyour love and support. 



0 comments: