I'll Be Home For Christmas!!!!!!

Monday, December 10, 2012


Dear Family,
I have absolutely loved the mission. I have learned so much and met so many people that I love. I have never felt more close to my Father in Heaven. This week was great! The Zaragoza family got baptized and they have the goal to be sealed in the Holy Temple. I love them a ton. They are real great. I love the ward where I am serving and they moved their Christmas dinner to this Saturday so that I could be there, I really do love them all. Today we went to a buffet, it was fantastic. This was the greatest decision I have ever made, to serve a mission. I have always loved how Jerry Seinfeld says that guys think of super heroes as a job option instead of a fantasy. I lived as a super hero for the past 2 years. I know that this Church is true. I know that the Book of Mormon is evidence of it and has what we need to live a happy life. I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior. He died for me. I have felt his love and seen the atonement not only change my life but the lives of many. I love you all.
Elder Roberts



0 comments: