Tortas

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

We are still adapting to the new mission plan. It is for all of Mexico and they say it is forever. It makes sense. I know that there will be alot of success from this. We are teaching an awesome family! The family Tacalo Garcia, we love them so much! They didn't make it to church this Sunday and it broke our hearts, but for sure they will make it next week. Well we are hoping and praying that they will. We are hoping they get baptized on the 15th of December. We have a zone conference tomorrow. I am excited. I have a ton of questions that I am going to bring. I love being a missionary. I love you all! I am thankful for this opportunity to serve. I am thankful for all of your support. I am thankful for all the great food here in Mexico. I am thankful for my family! I am thankful for the scriptures.
Love Elder Roberts

0 comments: