Baptism of Hermana Celestina

Tuesday, March 22, 2011


 I dont know if you can tell by this picture, but the Dad is a Mexican Lloyd, like almost exactly!

Hermana Celestina was finally baptised and it was awesome. She was found by my companion a few days before I got here so I have pretty much been with her from the beginning. She is so nice and is going to be really strong in the church. Celestina was our last real progressing investigator and we had to go on a search for more investigators this week and we prayed and fasted that we would find the elected people of Mexico that needed and would want to hear the gospel.  And sure enough, one right after another, we found 11 new investigators and I have faith that they will all progress. It is amazing how prayer works! 

Huge Pinatas in Mexico!
The Guadalajara Temple is Awesome!

0 comments: