Cambios!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I really do wake up everymorning loving my life! Elder Pucheta and I are working hard. He has 20 months in the mission and I will not let him die! Cambios are today, so I don't know if I will stay here another 6 weeks or head out to a new territory. Either way, I will be happy because I love it here and Elder Pucheta and I work well together. But a new place would be cool also. I will be happy either way. The other day I had to break up a fight between two 16 year old girls.  It was a mess of hair pulling and scratching and everything. I even got punched in the face but I  think that was an accident. But it all happened in the middle of contacting a person and we heard screaming and saw them going at it. There was a lot of swearing and I am sure I didn't understand a lot of what was said. 
We did a lot of contacting this week trying to find new investigators and we had some promising first lessons. We just need to do work with what we got. Hermano Raymundo(who we baptized 2 weeks ago) had a interview for his temple recommend yesterday. It was like an hour long and so Elder Pucheta and I were going crazy wondering what was going on in there?? But when he  came out,  he had the biggest smile on his face and told us he wants to serve a mission! It was one of the happiest moments of my life! He is such a man! I am so thankful for him progressing in the gospel! I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!!!!!

0 comments: