Tepic!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March 5
HOLA!!!!!! Well I have 1 minute to write, But I am in Tepic! I love it here, the mountains, the people, everything! It was sad to leave Elder Lopez. He was most defs one of my favorite comps and that area was amazing too.  My new ward is a lot different but they are still way ready and able to help out. We have a couple people that I hope are baptized. We will work with them so that they can meet that goal. Well I love you all.
Elder Roberts

P.s. Sorry, yup I got your package -thankssooooooo much, I loved it. Also, I got Karin's package and I loved it too. Tell her thanks. And tell Grandma Bliss thanks for all of her cards and dollars. It makes me so happy.  love you.


March 12
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM AND PARKER!!!!! 17 YEARS OLD!!!! Just 2 years away from the mish!!!! That's so cool!! Well I love Tepic! This place is great! The weather is awesome but it is getting hotter. The people are way nice and we are trying to figure out how to baptise them all.  My companion, Elder Johnson is cool, he is from Mesa, Arizona and has like 19 months in the mission. He is my second gringo companion. We should have 2 baptisms this week! I am pretty excited! We are working hard. Sorry my letters are short. I know they are horrible but I don't have time to write ever. well I love you all.
Elder Roberts
 
P.s. I left my camera cord in Guadalajara. sorry no photos

0 comments: