It is hot!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012


It is not raining that much anymore, it is just really hot. This week was alright. We are trying to find new people to teach and we are having some difficulties right now but I know the Lord is preparing more people. This week Perla and Jorge got baptized. They are 2 kids of a less active member that we helped activate. They are pretty cool. They were found by Elder Tapia and Elder Reid and they were taught by Elder May and Elder Cluff. But then they changed areas and Elder Esquivel and I taught them too and we all got to see them get baptized Saturday! This Thursday I get to go to TEPIC!!!!!!!!! Yup- with the whole zone of Vallarta! Elder De Hoyos, the seventy of the area will be giving us a conference! I am going to bring a ton of questions! I am pretty excited! I sure do love Tepic. Well I love you all!

0 comments: