Family History

Monday, October 22, 2012


This week was a rough one. Elder Bentall and I are searching and searching but we just can't seem to find a lot of people who want to listen to us. I really feel like there is a family here that needs the Gospel but we need to find them!!!! Sofia is learning a lot but she has a lot of pressure from her family. We are hoping that she gets baptized the 27th. We are going to pray a lot for her so that it goes well for her. We have a genealogy activity in 2 weeks and I need to bring a couple cool stories about my ancestors. I don't know if it would be possible if my expert grandmas could help me out with that and send them to me before next Monday?? That would be great. Well I love you all. We have a ton of work to do! I found out where all of the old Easter candy that doesn't get eaten goes - to a store called Waldos!!!! It is the greatest! I bought a giant bag of Reeses Easter eggs and I was very happy! I love this gospel! I love being a missionary! Every day my testimony of the Book of Mormon gets confirmed. It is a great book.

0 comments: