Finding, finding, finding

Monday, October 22, 2012


Thanks a ton for all of the birthday wishes! I still don't feel like I am 21. On my birthday I bought literally the biggest banana I have ever seen in my life! It weighed over 0.6 kilos and it cost 5 pesos. This week Elder Bentall and I were looking and looking for people. We are trying to get the ward working, but we aren't seeing the results as fast as we would like. We brought a man named Pedro to church last Sunday. We talked to him earlier this week and he was super sick. He has diabetes and had sugar levels over 500 the other day(I have no idea what that means, only that it is bad - I think. But dad would know) and he is having serious problems.The first time we talked to him, he could barely even walk. We felt a strong impression to give him a blessing and he accepted. The next time we talked to him he looked a ton better, and when we went to go take him to church he was walking like normal! He loved the Church! And the Ward members were great with him. He accepted to be baptized on the third of November. We are really hoping that Sofia gets baptized that day too. She needs alot more support from her family. Well I am praying a lot and studying a ton on how can we get this area moving. We need some major prayers headed our way to help us find some families that will get baptized. Well I love you all. I am thankful for the scriptures. They always have the answers. 
Love you all. Good luck Austin!!! You will be a great missionary!!!!

0 comments: