I have a Camera!!!!

Monday, October 10, 2011

HOLAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Well I finally bought a camera. I waited until the dollar was high- almost 14 pesos to the dollar to be exact and once it hit it, I didnt hesitate to buy. I bought it in the 2nd biggest Best Buy in the world. So now I can send pictures. I had a very interesting week this week. The panamericanos are here in Guadalajara. It's like the mini-olympics but for South and Central America. It's a pretty big deal. In palacio(the place we go to fix visas) its loaded with athletes from all over the place. It is way fun to see them. I hope I get a chance to see a competiton. We have been working real late so we can have more time in the field and out of the offices, but it is taking quite the toll on my body. The other day we got a call from an elder and my companion took it and we sat down on the street. I closed my eyes for 2 seconds and fell asleep on the curb- I'm going narcaleptic! It was like a 2 minute call too! We set a date for an investigator this week, Hermano Ignasio. He is old and loves the Book of Mormon, but his family is way Catholic, especially his wife, and it is hard for him to progress. We have faith. I was calling the parents of missionaries that are headed home at the end of this change, to give them the flight plans and to congratulate them on the return of their missionary and it turns out the brother of Elizabeth Smart is serving in this mission! I had a nice little chat with Ed Smart. Oh!!! happy news! remember Hermana Mercedes?? Well she called me the other day from Elder Esquivel's phone and told me she got baptized! I was sooooooo happy!!! Her whole family came and it was a great experience for her. She will be an awesome Member of the true Church. We got a call from an investigator that was talking with missionaries a while ago and he rejected them after a few lessons He told us he had a dream and he knows this church is true and needs to be baptized. We have an appointment with him tomorrow and we will see what happens. We had a great activity with this ward, a Hawaiian activity. The members that came loved it and it was actually a way strong spiritual experience. Well it is late and I am tired. I have to go to palacio tomorrow but I am loving my life. Sleep is a luxury, not a necessity! Don't laugh at my grammar, I don't speak english anymore and I only have a spanish spell check. I love you all! I know I am where God wants me to be and I am soooo happy!

0 comments: