Happy Mother's Day!

Monday, May 9, 2011


Sunday, May 8th we were able to call Tyler in Mexico! We absolutely loved talking to him and hearing his voice. He sounded great! For my Mother's Day present, as requested, he sent me several pictures. It is so fun to see his world!
 Tyler is still Tyler!


May 9, 2011 letter from Tyler

FELIZ DIA DE LAS MADRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well it was really great talking to you guys yesterday. I really enjoyed that. Changes are tonight and most likely I will stay in this area and Elder Rosas will be transferred. But you never know?? This week was a great one! One of our investigators was baptized and it went really well. We will hopefully have another one this week. We have to work really hard this next week because we need new investigators and a lot of them!!  The weather is really hot and it kills me!  I am looking more like a  Mexican every day. I can't wait for the rainy season! We had our first killer thunder storm and I have never seen anything like it! The best thing happened the other night. These two drunk ladies got in a full on fight in front of our house and their sons had to go break them apart.  There was a lot of yelling and the cops ended up showing up. We, of course were seated at our window for the entire thing! Nothing better than some Mexican top ramen while watching two 50 year olds fight. A dog bit me the other day. My body is starting to adjust to the food down here, slowly but surely (even though I have had some serious battles). I really wish I had more time to study!  It is so hard to fit both Spanish and gospel study into my study time,  but I have to make it work! Well I love you all! I love this church and I know that it is true! I am so thankful to be a missionary here in Mexico! Love you!


0 comments: