Happy 4th of July!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

     Today we said the Pledge of Allegiance and sang the National Anthem and it was really great! AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!! (of course all in private, we don't want any problems). Well this week was pretty good. It rained everyday and I finally bought an umbrella today! These roads turn into rivers when it rains, so my feet are white and gross and raisiny. We have 3 baptisms this week which I am pretty excited for! We are baptizing a family that actually is from San Diego and the kids speak English but the mom doesn't. The dad is in United States still. They are awesome! We had a pretty successful week this week and found a lot of people that could really use the gospel in their lives. My companion and I still don't speak English to each other, so spanish is awesome. I love our house that we have, except for the part about how it doesn't have a toilet seat! But really they are more of a luxury item rather than a necisidad. I am still getting use to the area, which is rough, but with time it will come. This place is sooooo green! The mountains are beautiful and everything! 
The beautiful views of Nayarit, my new apartment
and Elder Heath.

0 comments: