Hola!

Monday, August 22, 2011


Another week in the town of Xalisco! Well it started out pretty rough. Tuesday morning at about 4 am I woke up to the most horrible sound known to mankind! I was more scared than I have ever been in my life! I thought demons were screaming at me! But after a good 5 or 6 seconds of sheer terror, I realized it was my companion throwing up. He spent the entire night throwing up- I felt way bad. He called Hermana Saucedo and she told us to go get his head x-rayed (I don't know why either). One thing about Mexico that I love is that everyone automatically thinks the worst case scenario. When we went to the hospital, we were talking to a lady outside and she told my companion that he probably had a tumor. So he got his head x-rayed and like you can imagine, it showed literally nothing. But he was feeling better as the day went on. I will do all that I can to keep me from returning to a hospital here. There weren't enough beds so people were on the floor and there were a lot of bloody people. It was like a war hospital that you see in the movies. 
Hermana Mercedes sadly still is not baptized as fear is eating away at her faith, but not at mine! She will be baptized!!! We also have another family that is preparing for baptism. They accepted a date for the 28th, so we have got a lot of work to do. We did a lot of contacting this week but didn't find a lot of chosen ones, but no worries because we did find a family of a Mother, daughter, and granddaughter that have a lot of problems and a lot of challenges in life but I know the only true church can help them. 
We found an odd looking tree growing close to the side of the road. We have a lot of work to do this week! I love my companion. He is a man! We teach way good together. I love you all! I know the Church is true. I know the Book of Mormon is true and I love to testify of it.
 Yummy!

0 comments: