Baptism!

Monday, August 29, 2011


 Juanito!
Hermana Eva and Juanito's Baptism
HOLA!!!! Well we had a great week this week! It was a lot of work and a ton of stress, but it was soooo fun. Well 2 of our investigators were baptized this Saturday, which was really great -Hermana Eva and Juanito! We found them when we were knocking doors. She is a single mother with a ton of problems. They are awesome! We found them a little over two weeks ago. They were prepared by the Lord and had the drive and the desire to learn and progress. I loved watching them learn and being a part of the teaching. Hermano Juan is awesome! He is 13 years old and he kind of reminds me of Max and Jaxson, so we got along great! And he is a big pokemon fan which is also awesome! He loves to learn and asks a ton of questions from how do we obtain a celestial marriage to where can I find the poké-flute in red version? I did my best to answer all of them. Oh sorry about last week -about my odd tree comment. I attached the picture this time. My companion is a man. We had an awesome lesson with a man named Eren. He is in a wheel chair because he has only one leg. Also, he is bald. We taught him about the plan of salvation and when we hit the resurrection, I have never seen a man more happy in my life! First about his leg and then when he learned about how not a hair on his head would be lost, it was almost too much for him. The only problem is trying to find a way for him to get to church. Xalisco is not the most wheel chair accessible place. But God will prepare a way.   Well I love you all. I know this church is true. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and I look forward to reading it every chance I get. 
The Random Tree

0 comments: